**Warning: This post contains somewhat dirty words and pictures/descriptions. If you think sex is icky, don’t read this.**
Seriously. Though i use the term “boy” for a reason, I’m talking to men of all ages, because apparently some of you still think you’re seventeen and don’t know how to do this. But before we get started, let me clarify something right away: I’m really not amazing at the actual act of sex. I’m decently endowed but by no means huge and I’m not all that into marathon sex (because there’s only so many positions to go through before you’d like to get on with your life…) What I do right is what any guy can do right regardless of all that: Be about your partner.
(*note that while I’m speaking generally, I’m only (mostly…) qualified to talk about heterosexual sex. Though much of this is universal I would imagine some mechanics/dynamics are different in a guy-guy or girl-girl pairing, so take that with a grain of salt.)
One thing most of us can agree on, is that emotional sex (or what I refer to as love-making as opposed to casual or recreational sex) adds a powerful and generally better element to the situation. Though even then, especially after some time as passed, you guys can screw that up. Let’s also be clear that I know “it’s not always the guy!” but holy crap the number of comparisons and horror stories I hear from ladies is ridiculous! So let’s get started, I’ll make this super easy and hopefully when you quietly read it you’ll pick up a concept or two. If not, I won’t be too heartbroken because frankly, guys that don’t make me look good, and are probably responsible for fair percentage of the reason some girls come back to see me. So without further ado:
Unfortunately you don’t normally get signs like this…
1. Communicate – For the love of god guys put your false ego away, it’s making your manhood look small. If a woman trusts you enough to let you touch her naked, then she deserves (as much as you do) for you to care and ask her how she wants to be touched. Newsflash: EVERY woman is different and likes different things. So your style isn’t going to cut it every time. Deal with it and be adaptable. Ideally this conversation happens before you actually get down to it, so you have some idea what she wants and how she wants it. Not only does this help build confidence for both parties, but this kind of talk is pretty hot for both parties involved and can definitely help move things along if you haven’t already gotten to it. Do note however, that talking about it, even if she seems receptive, does NOT mean it’s going to happen. Do not ever make that assumption. Also, I realize sometimes things happen unplanned, in fact sometimes it’s ultra hot and spontaneous and that’s great but that certainly gives you something to talk about after the fact. In rare cases, she may not want to talk about it, if so then she’ll have no trouble telling you (one way or another) to get to it and you can move on to my next tip:
2. Pay Attention! – If not vocally so, your partner will react to things she likes. Things like muscles tensing, sharp/quick breaths, gripping / holding you in place and (obviously) moans are all great signs you’re doing something right. On the other hand, different girls like different things. I’ve met women that have extremely sensitive nipples to the point they can orgasm from having them licked/played with, but on the other hand I’ve known women that find too much nipple play annoying / uncomfortable. Obviously if you try something and they squirm out of the way or push/pull you in another direction, that’s a clear sign. Otherwise, if you don’t know the person well, it might be hard to tell the first time. But as you get to know them, study their reactions, pay attention! Honestly, this is your job. This woman decided to share herself with you intimately, the least you can do is try your best to be sure she enjoys it. That said you have an obvious goal:
Don’t be THAT guy…
3. Make her cum – This IS why you’re doing this, right? Sure, maybe you love her and you want to share intimate moments with her, but the climax of the experience is for you each to reach that great orgasm that leaves you breathless and satisfied. Well, let’s face it, for the most part, we’re pretty easy. Guys can usually get off through straight intercourse in most cases (and in some cases, a bit quicker than she would like.) On the other hand, girls are usually one of three types I refer to as “Inny”, “Outie” and “Both”. The most common of the three are “Outies”. These ladies typically get off by having their clitoris (or “clit” for short) stimulated. The second, less common type is the “Inny” which typically has orgasms through internal or “G Spot” stimulation. These are the lucky ladies that can more often orgasm through intercourse along with the really lucky ladies who get through “both” or either manner. Note though, that regardless of type, they won’t necessarily be easy. Sometimes it’s a bit of (sweet, sweet) work to give a woman an orgasm. In addition, women are typically more influenced by their mental state than men, meaning the more comfortable and turned on they are, the easier it will be for you to make it happen for them. You attitude should be enthusiastic, and you should take great pride in your ability to work and make this happen for them. Since intercourse is not by any means the best way to give a woman an orgasm, start with this:
3. Go Down On Her – If I had one piece of advice overall, it would be this. Especially if you’re even considering asking her to to reciprocate, you better be ready to do your part. But the thing about this is, it requires one or both of the previously mentioned steps to be effective. It is rare (not impossible) for a woman to not enjoy receiving oral sex, but it is not uncommon for different women to like different things, styles, etc. Generally speaking though (assuming she hasn’t told you what she likes,) start slow, tease her inner-thighs and then gently work your way up to her clit with your tongue. (If you don’t know where it is… please google it.. for the love of god… there’s some variety, but you can figure it out. If you can’t, nobody can help you.) Once you have a clear indicator that you’re hitting the right spot (even if she’s silent, you should be able to tell by tensing muscles and quickened breathing as mentioned above,) you can pick up the pace with your tongue. (If there’s no reaction at this point, check her pulse, you may have bored her to death.) Once you have your tongue moving the way she likes it, you can take it up a notch when you:
Here’s a diagram. You have no excuse.
4. Use Your Fingers! – You know what the difference between passible (maybe) oral sex, and good oral sex is? Multi-tasking (and really that goes for both genders!) This means while you’re working that tongue on her, you can put those two hands/fingers to work. Start by slowly sliding one of your fingers into her vagina. Do not just ram it into her, work it in slowly, using some that saliva and her fluids to allow it to slide in smoothly. Once you have one finger sliding in and out, work it around a little bit and gently try to slide in a second finger. (The number of fingers a girl prefers can vary, but two is generally a good universal number to start with.) Once you have both fingers sliding in comfortably, you can go for the internal button (aka “G Spot”.) Keep in mind again that on some women internal stimulation doesn’t do too much, and the “G Spot” itself has no real effect for them, but you probably won’t hurt anything but going for it, and if it does do something for them, you’ll probably be able to tell. The exact position is individual, but you’ll generally have a good chance of finding it by inserting your fingers all the way in at an upward angle, and then running them along the top of her vagina (assuming she’s on her back) in a “come here” or hooking motion with your fingers. As with before, start this motion slowly until you hit what you think is a good spot. One of the benefits of having your fingers inside of her is that when you’re hitting good spots you can often feel her muscles tensing around your fingers (yay feedback!) Once you’ve practiced that to the point you’re comfortable, move on to:
5. Multi-Task! – I know, you’re already multi-tasking. But you have another hand and you might as well use it. There’s a number of things you can do here. The safest options are to reach up and fondle one of her nipples if possible. You can also reach around and (gently) pull up a bit on the area above her clit, this often makes sure you you have better access with your tongue (always a good thing.) Likewise, on some women, if you apply gentle pressure on their lower abdomen about two inches above where you are licking, there is a nerve cluster that can enhance the sensation noticeably for them. One other major option is to use your other finger for anal penetration. Many women actually enjoy this (probably more than are willing to admit.) However, this is a bad idea unless you are well established with your partner for two reasons: First, if they don’t enjoy those sorts of things and you do it, it can literally and instantly kill whatever progress you’ve made toward their orgasm and possibly take them out of the mood. Not worth it. Second, even if they do like it, a great deal more trust, care (and lubrication!!) is needed to comfortably pull off that move. Again, not until you know it’s something they want and how they like it. Regardless of the accepted multi-tasking ends up being, there’s a pretty important rule:
You get the idea. But over and over…
6. DO. NOT. STOP. – (Until you’re told to.) There are multiple reasons for this, but the primary two are as follows: First, consistent rhythm is key to allow her to build to orgasm. Women tend to gradually build higher and higher (I know one woman who describes it as a roller-coaster ascending slowly before the fun part) and if you stop at any point during this ascent or the orgasm, you run the risk of not only lessening the build-up, but possibly resetting it. Meanwhile stopping during the orgasm will very often reduce it’s intensity and length, which is just depressing. The second major reason you don’t stop is that some of our lady-friends are endowed with the incredible ability to orgasm over and over. Some have one gigantic one like many of us guys do, some have two or three before they are done and some can have well into double digits before it gets to be too much. Regardless of which it is, they will have no problem scrambling away, pushing your head back, or otherwise signaling that they have had enough. That’s not a bad feeling, when she tells you she needs a break because it’s too much. Typically, I think a fair ratio is that she should have (at least) two orgasms for every one she gives you. Obviously, you should give her hers first because in most cases, when a guy is done, he’s pretty useless in bed (at least for a while.) So get good at all the above and you’ll find it’s pretty simple to:
7. Have GOOD sex! – First of all, if you’ve done all of the above, she’s already satisfied, so the pressure is off. If she’s the type who has multiple orgasms, she’s probably much more primed to receive you now and enjoy it a lot more than if you’d gone straight to the sex. Even if she’s not the type to have multiples or to cum during sex, she’s probably going to be pretty happy to do what it takes to give you yours and enjoy herself along the way. And if you happen to be quick that day, she probably won’t mind, because you did your job. There’s always the chance she’ll offer to orally return the favor and you’ll get a blowjob in addition to or along with some great sex. In most cases, there’s no downside to making sure she’s taken care of first. However:
See? This is important!
8. Communicate! – After your random hookup or the first time that was quick and passionate and in the moment without communication, there’s no excuse. Talk to her, find out what she likes and how she likes it. The above is a guideline but there are so many variables. Some really enjoy the initial penetration of sex right away (and THEN oral!) Some aren’t comfortable with oral at all and would rather you use fingers, and some want you to put yourself somewhere else entirely! The point is if you’ve been intimate with her, there’s zero reason to be shy about figuring out exactly what she wants. Once she knows she can tell you without you feeling threatened or judging her (if you do, you need to move on) she will happily tell you and feel more comfortable / excited that she can. DO NOT ever get irritated or upset about instruction, especially during, because all it will do is make you more of a rockstar for her and make her happier that she can trust you with her desires.
As long as this post is, it’s only a small fraction of what you can do. There’s so many variables, tricks and elaborations using any number of positions (using your body or fingers to rub her clit during sex) and factors (toys!) But start with this, and I can comfortably say the majority of women you are involved with with enjoy themselves. As I said in the beginning, the key is to go into this being about your partner and doing your best for them. With that attitude, everyone cums out happy.